Welcome to Zeeland
We are currently experiencing an exceptional situation. There is uncertainty and there are questions. You can relax and spend safe the night in Zeeland. Welcome and safe! However, a number of things are important to know. We have listed these for you.
We always adhere to the rules that apply from the government and RIVM.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other guests at all times.
- Wash your hands regularly, at least 6 times a day.
- Do not shake hands Sneeze and cough in your elbow.
- Do you have a fever or a cold? Then stay at home or go home.
- In case of fever or illness, please contact us at the reception
- Beaches and shops are open!
- You can drive through belgium to reach Zeeland. Keep your reservation confirmation at hand.
- Persons of different households are allowed in 1 car. Our advice is to wear a mask.
- Masks are only obligatory in public transport.
Check in at our receptions
- If possible, we will transfer the key to you via our key safe. For example, there is no physical contact.
- We communicate all hygiene and distance measures at our receptions / key safes.
- Our guests receive these rules a week in advance in our arrival information.
- If a visit to the reception is necessary, we will let one guest in our reception. We ask any other guests to wait outside.
- Any payments are made online or by debit card
(Hygiene) prior to your stay
- Our accommodations have been carefully cleaned by our housekeeping staff.
- They are trained to carefully clean the accommodation, according to the guidelines of the RIVM that apply to this.
- Bed linen and towels are present in the house, but packed in plastic. For hygienic reasons.
- Your reservation may consist of 1 househoud or max. 2 personen of 2 different households. Please take always care of 1,5 meter distance.
Get out during your stay
Want to enjoy a different environment? During your stay, also handle the safety measures that apply. So keep your distance! The measures that apply are always:
- Keep 1.5 meters away. Everywhere and always.
- Do you visit the beach or forest? Then do that by bicycle or car.
- Always follow the guidelines that apply at restaurants (take away) or shops.
Zeeland offers enough space to enjoy. A walk, bike ride or running round is therefore perfectly possible. Of course ... with distance!
Terracces and restaurants are closed. Most of the restaurants have takeaway and delivery in every town or city. Enjoy this to the full: pick up or have it delivered.
You can also shop as supermarket, butcher, bakery etc. Actually all other shops are closed.
In public transport and public spaces (shops and restaurants) masks are obligatory.
Do you help to realize the above? Only together can this bring it together. If everyone adheres to these rules, you will enjoy a wonderful holiday in Zeeland!